Task 2 Lo4


I always wanted to work on an idea of domestic abuse I wanted to make this thing prominent in world that there are thousands of women who have suffered this or are suffering this but not raising their voices just because of the society what would the society say if they raise their voices. Generations are changed time is changed  now you can do anything you want to do.
I started working on it by the help of my maid doing her makeup making bruises on her face.
We have done the shoot in one day. Taking all the pictures changing location. The pictures are taken in my home. The results are very nice I am satisfied with it.
I had to take opinion on my work of around 5 people I started of my mama she really liked the work and she loved the idea I picked up.
The second person who saw my work was my grandmother she was so happy to see the work and she really liked it.
Then I showed the work to my seniors, and they also loved the idea and the portraits.
The fourth person with whom I shared by pictures was a relative of mine who lives in London I sent her the pictures and asked her about her opinion on the pictures. She viewed the images and really liked it but she suggested me to take a few close ups of her face so that her face is prominent and people could see that in my work. She was so happy that I chose this idea and sharing this work in Pakistan this will encourage the women out there.
The fifth person I chose was one of my sir in university. He also appreciated the idea and told me that I have done a great job.  
 

 

Comments