Task 1 Lo4
I always
wanted to work on happiness. I wanted to show people may get motivated by this
gesture. There are variety of reasons for it.
Improved well-being: Research suggests that happier people
tend to experience a wide range of benefits, including better physical health,
stronger relationships, and greater life satisfaction. By working on their
happiness, individuals may hope to improve their overall well-being and enjoy
these benefits.
Reduction of negative emotions:
Unhappiness can be associated with negative emotions such as stress, anxiety,
and depression. By focusing on happiness, individuals may hope to reduce the
frequency or intensity of these negative emotions and improve their mental
health.
Sense of control: Working on
happiness can give individuals a sense of control over their lives. By focusing
on what makes them happy and taking steps to cultivate happiness, they may feel
more empowered and optimistic about their future.
I started working on this idea when I went to a wedding, I wanted
to take a picture of someone who is really at this time when we rarely find happiness
and the I choose myself. I got ready to do my makeup. The portrait is taken in
one day at a wedding hall where everyone was around me. I had to take opinion
on my work so I had to choose 5 people around me.
So the very first person that came into my was my mother, I showed
her the portrait and she was really impressed by my work she really liked my
image and me being a part of my work.
The second person I chose was definitely my dad, and what a
reaction it was he looked amazing when I showed him the image he really liked
the composition the editing and the portrait of course.
The third person was my aunt, she thought as if I was about
to show her my regular pictures but when I showed her this, she really liked it
and was so happy to see me happy.
The fourth person was my sir I showed him the image and he
liked it too.
The fifth person was one of my cousin when I showed her the portrait
she was in a shock I must say because she
was the one who took my picture and it turned out so beautiful when I edited it.
She really loved the work .
Comments
Post a Comment